2019-2020 MEET - LIVE RACING
Post Time 4:30
Monday - Thursday
Check out the DSOA's YouTube Channel
featuring the award-winning
Post Time Show with Heather Vitale!
Click on the picture of Heather below
to watch lots of great features
starring your favorite Delmarva horses and horse people. Subscribe to the YouTube channel and you'll be updated
when new videos are posted.
The Delaware Standardbred Owners Association is hosting its 5th annual stallion auction for P.A.C.E. (Political Action Committee for Equines). P.A.C.E. is an important fund that makes political contributions to candidates and politicians, who support the Delaware harness racing community & its issues. The D.S.O.A would like to thank all the owners who have graciously donated these breedings and the bidders who will be using them.
P.A.C.E. 2020 Delaware Stallion Service Auction
Stallion Fee Gait Donated by Standing
1) Anders Bluestone $3,000 (T) K. Wood & B. Dittmar Delaware
2) Badlands Hanover $4,000 (P) Let It Ride Stables Delaware
3) Badlands Nitro (2)* $3,000 (P) George Teague Jr. Delaware
4) Barber Pole (2)* $3,000 (P) Gary Isles Delaware
5) Classic Card Shark $3,500 (P) Winbak Farm Delaware
6) Collect The Brass $1,000 (T) Carlo Poliseno Delaware
7) CR Commando $2,500 (T) Winbak Farm Delaware
8) Delmarvelous (2)* $3,000 (P) George Teague Jr. Delaware
9) Dragon King $1,500 (P) Pamela Schott Delaware
10) Dusty Winner $1,500 (T) Jan Dunavant Delaware
11) Iron Mine Bucky $2,000 (T) Iron Mine Branch Farm Delaware
12) Kodiak Lindy (2)* $2,500 (T) Brenda Teague Delaware
13) Mondella (2)* $500.00 (T) Chris Yochim Delaware
14) Mr. Wiggles (2)* $4,000 (P) George Teague Jr. Ohio
15) Papa Ray $1,500 (P) Legacy Racing of DE Delaware
16) Powerful Mist $2,000 (P) Legacy Racing of DE Delaware
17) Proper Respect $1,000 (P) Lou Tomczak Jr. Delaware
18) Rolls Blue Chip $1,500 (T) Legacy Racing of DE Delaware
19) Southwind Lynx (2)* $3,000 (P) G. Teague & K&R Racing Delaware
20) Xactly Hanover $1,500 (T) Andrew Markano Delaware
21) Yankee Royalty $2,000 (T) Bart Cavanaugh Sr. Delaware
* There are two breedings available to this stallion; the two highest bidders prevail.
The auction will be held on line at ongat.com starting on Monday, February 17, 2020 and closing on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 10:00 PM. All bids may be made directly on the Ongait.com website. Winning bidders will be notified by email and must send a 10% deposit payable to “P.A.C.E.” at the D.S.O.A., 830 Walker Square, Suite 11-2, Dover, Delaware 19904 at that time.
To place a bid online:
A) Go to www.Ongait.com, read the terms posted and please follow the directions.
B) Look for a stallion service you want to purchase and place your bid.
C) It will be noted what the next bid amount would need to be.
D) A 10% deposit on all winning bids is due within 15 days payable to “P.A.C.E.”
E) Balance of bid is due at the time of live foal.
F) For information contact Sal DiMario, Executive Director of D.S.O.A. at (302) 678-3058 or email@example.com
Horsemen may bid on an unlimited number of stallions.
All contracts are subject to P.A.C.E. and farm approval and are not transferable to another mare or individual.
The winning bidder must make a deposit for 10% of the bid, with a $100 minimum.
The balance (90%) is due upon the birth of a live foal.
Mail payments to P.A.C.E. 830 Walker Square, Suite 11-2, Dover, Delaware, 19904.
If there is no live foal, the deposit, will be donated to P.A.C.E. There is no return privilege.
Do not bid for mares over 20 years old or mares that have been barren two or more consecutive years. Do not bid on a stallion for which you already have a contract.
Failure to present your mare to the stallion without justifiable cause will result in forfeit of entire deposit.
No Ownership change on a mare is permitted until service is paid unless a statement from a licensed veterinarian declaring the mare not in foal is provided to P.A.C.E.
The Dover Downs Race & Sports Book
is open 7 Days a week for
Harness & Thoroughbred Simulcasting Action.
Sunday - Thursday 11 AM to 11 PM
Friday & Saturday 11 AM to 1 AM
The Delaware Standardbred Owners Association (DSOA) is a non-profit organization that helps protect & promote harness racing in the First State! The DSOA works with management at local racetracks to make sure the needs of the horsemen and horsewomen are met.
The group also lobbies for the best legislation, that will benefit our great Standardbred industry.
SIMULCASTING AT OUR DELAWARE HARNESS TRACKS
Murphy's Race/Sports Book & Grill located
at Harrington Raceway and is open 7 days a Week
for Harness & Thoroughbred Simulcasting Action.
Monday - Friday 11 AM to 12 AM
Saturday & Sunday 10 AM to 12 AM
Delaware Standardbred Owners Association